controls for blinds
Blinds Remote Controls (Hand Held)
- EC541A-II: For individual operation of a single blind. Can also operate multiple blinds as a group.
- EC545A-II: For individual operation of up to five blinds. There is also a designated group channel for group operation of the five individual channels.
- EC5410A-II: For individual operation of up to ten blinds. There are also two sub group channels (channel 1 – 5 and channels 6 – 10) for operation of the two sub groups
There is a further group channel which allows operation of all ten individual blinds as a group.
This remote is perfect when installing dual blinds on the one window (translucent and blockout). All translucent blinds can be programmed into channels 1 – 5 allowing individual control of these blinds as well as group operation. Further to this all blockout blinds can be programmed to channels 6 – 10 allowing individual control of these blinds as well as group operation through its sub group channel. When all blinds need to be lifted or lowered the master group channel (channels 1 – 10) can be utilized.
Remote Controls for Blinds (Wall Mounted)
If there is concern of misplacing the hand held remote, Becker offers the single channel and five channel versions as a wall mounted option.
- EC311A: For individual operation of a single blind. Can also operate multiple awnings as a group only.
- EC315A: For individual operation of up to five blinds. There is also a designated group channel for group operation of the five individual channels.
Becker offers timers that allow the consumer to pre-program one UP time & one DOWN time per day. Individual times can be set for each day of the week, times can be grouped into MON – FRI & SAT – SUN, or the same time for each day of the week can be programmed.
This function can be activated so your blinds operate at the designated sunset & sunrise times.
This function can be activated when you are away so to give your home the appearance of being occupied. Your awnings will work at random times from the time that has been set.
This is available as a wall mounted radio switch or a hard wired switch.
Hard Wired Switching
- EC52: The most basic form of switching is a hard wired three position switch. Offering UP, DOWN & STOP functions in either a fixed or momentary mode.
Power is required to the switch as well as wiring from the motor down to where the switch is located.
Sun Sensor for Blinds
Becker offers a wireless sun sensor that will bring your blind down as the sun hits the window. This is ideal to protect furniture and floors from damage or fading due to the suns harsh rays. The sensor is mounted on the window and measures the sunlight as it hits your window. When the sun is measured over the level you require it, the sensor will bring the blind down. It will also raise the blind at the end of the day as the sun sets.